Working at Consulta means confronting challenges with innovation, dedication and passion.
We continue to hand pick potential Consultians based on the extent of their qualifications and their experience. We expect our people to continually further and advance their studies, year-on-year. The fruit of this learning culture is that we boast a dynamic and constantly evolving team of high calibre people.
No available positions at the moment.
Check back soon.
Minimum of a Marketing/Research Psychology/Business Administration degree
Minimum of zero (0) working experience required
R7 000 per month
Curiosity. Fast-paced. Confident and energetic
Summary of the role
- Learn! Learn! Learn!
- Complete all Learning and Development training and requirements.
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development and Marketing team.
Minimum of a business-related tertiary qualification
Minimum of four (4) to six (6) years working experience in Sales, preferably in a market research environment.
Target and incentive-driven. Fast-paced. Confident and energetic.
Market related basic + Commission
Summary of the role
- To maximize revenue opportunities through establishing, developing and maintaining long-term relationships with current and new high-value customers as well as defining and executing sales strategies that focus on increased sales and profitability.
- Contribute to the growth of the business by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Establishing appropriate relationships with high-value customers at senior management and executive level and leveraging those relationships to achieve annual key account financial targets.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvement.
- Managing, expansion and retention of existing accounts and delivering profitable, long-term revenue from nominated accounts through marketing and activation of the full Consulta suite of capabilities.